Background

Friday, December 12, 2008

Who do you look like

We asked Maddy this question this morning. Many people ask us who she takes after but we really have no idea. Parts of her resemble parts of us but she seems to be an equal mix of both Joel & I.

This morning Joel asked Maddy "Who do you look like, Mummy or Daddy". She replied "I look like a reindeer".

Last night we attended kindy for the annual kindy Christmas party. the kids in the preschool room had their noses painted red and wore reindeer ears on their heads for their performance. Maddy had on her Christmas shirt that has a reindeer on it. Ever since she has been telling us she is a reindeer. Si I don't know whose child she really is because I am pretty sure that I don't look like a reindeer and certainly didn't have anything to do with any reindeer around the time of conception. It must be a Pitman trait!

No comments: